Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go..."

"...and I'm leavin' on a jet plane." Not even sure I care which country, as long as it's not Russia, which is like looking directly into the US's future. Scared, pissed off, and terribly disappointed that our country elected this guy to run it into the ground.

Photobucket

PS: If I hear one more lunatic left-wing nutjob say "Let's all UNITE, let's all come TOGETHER and be one as a country and just SUPPORT Obama", I am going to jam a screwdriver through both of my ears. How ironic that, had McCain won, several states were preparing for "violent protests and riots in the streets". So I guess we are only supposed to "unite" and "come together in support" when the lefties' candidate wins, right? I didn't really hear much about support and unity in 2000 or 2004, but all of the sudden, every conservative American is supposed to just lump it and love everyone? I suppose free speech is limited only to the "give peace a chance" hippies and liberal loons when a conservative is elected into office, and not vice versa. That's all I have to say about that.

Here's to four years of no-one-knows-what's-gonna-happen-God-help-us-AHHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments: