Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Few Things I Love.

*Watching Charlie sleep peacefully in his stroller at the park, letting out a content sigh when a breeze blows on his face. And my God, the toes.

Photobucket

*The look of pure joy and excitement on Ella's face when we arrive at a park we've been to a thousand times.

Photobucket

*Spring and flowers and watching Ella "play with" lady bugs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*When Charlie does something new and he smiles SO hard and squeals with delight. I can almost hear him thinking "Oh, my. This rolling over and scooting around thing is AMAZING!".

Photobucket

*The books I have read in the last week. Anyone in need of an absolutely incredible book to read, check out The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb, and The Story Of Edgar Sawtelle, by Someone Whose Name Escapes Me But I'm Too Lazy To Get Up And Look At The Book Right Now. Amazing.

1 comment:

em said...

So cute! I love baby toes too!!!! actually on my screen saver at work I have a picture of Belle sleeping in her car seat with her big feet hanging out...