Saturday, August 22, 2009

I Give Up.

I had a blog post in mind for today, but it is turning out to be one of those days where things keep piling up and I have too much to get done and here are some pictures instead.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*Those of you who know me know how much this picture makes me want to throw up. Princess nightgown made of almost 100% polyester. Princess rollerskates. My God, I'm one step away from turning into Roseanne.

Photobucket

2 comments:

EOD Wife and Mommy! said...

cute pics! ella looks SOO much like you in that last pic! love the pic of charlie and stu! :) (i think that's his name)

The Utley Crew said...

hahaha, LOVE Ella's nightgown and skates. We have Barbie skates, too! *sigh* You know I share your disdain for character clothing, etc. You should have seen us trying to divert Abby away from the Tinkerbell and Disney Princess backpacks yesterday! hahaha! Thankfully, she pikced a cute pink and white polka-dot one!

And, Charlie is just too sweet for words! I just want to squeeze him!! :)