Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gonna Have To Buy Stock In Gerber.

Just one week shy of turning 5 months old, Charlie began his foray into the wonderful world of solid foods. I'm not quite sure who would consider this garbage "solid", but whatever. Watered-down-cereal-flakes doesn't roll off the tongue as nicely, I don't think. Oh, how he loved it! He started off a bit unsure, and then rapidly moved into his flaily arm and leg dance and his high pitched squeaky sound, which is Charlie speak for "Shovel it in faster, you stupid woman, fasterfasterfaster, I say!". So yeah, I think we can safely say that Charlie is a fan of food. Now we've moved onto cereal and applesauce mixed together, which is almost too much for his little brain to comprehend. The joy on his face when he realizes that Holy Crap, there is something ELSE added in here with this cereal stuff, and it is heavenly! is almost more than his face can contain. I'm a little worried that he is going to smile so hard that his cheeks might crack.


What are you doing with that spoon, lady? If you think for one second that I am going to...

Photobucket

Wait, what? DUENCUDCFNVB/....

Photobucket

Oh, my...

Photobucket

GOD! That crap is GOOD! More more more more now now now!!!1!!1

Photobucket

No comments: