* When your three year old says, "I need to pee!!!", and you say, "Well, just go into the bathroom and sit on the potty", you should probably include "and pull down your underwear and pants" in the directions. Failing to do may result in an extra outfit to wash, one pair of wet shoes, and a good scrubbing of the bathroom floor.
* Make sure to check the laundry you are carelessly tossing into the washer for used diapers that accidentally got thrown into the hamper. 'Cause if there's one thing that I REALLY enjoy doing it's picking all of the gel innards of a diaper out of the washing machine for an hour.
* Specify the meaning of "paper" to your three year old, as in, "We are ONLY allowed to use crayons or markers on PAPER." Guess what? That favorite novel that you've read a trillion times and have all of your favorite passages highlighted? That is also made of paper. And now has Razzle Dazzle Rose stick figures scribbled all over the pages.
* Try to refrain from laughing when your three year old calls the baby "Mr. Weiner". As soon as she realizes that you think this is the least bit funny, she will insist on saying it ten thousand times that day, including proudly telling the cashier at Walmart that we call her baby brother Mr. Weiner.
* Do not get the absolutely insane idea to try to quit your whole-pot-of-coffee-before-7am habit while you have a three year old and an infant who isn't fond of napping. Just don't do it.