Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another Day of "Fall" Stuff To Do

Checked off our list today were the Franklin Pumpkin Festival and carving our own pumpkin at home. First up, the Pumpkin Fest. Ella had bunches of fun, and her favorite thing to do were the "preschoolers only" bounce houses. She probably could have jumped on them all day long if we had let her...not sure if it was because she actually enjoyed the bouncing so much, or because she got a lollipop after every trip into the bounce thingy. She also got her face painted for the first time ever, and didn't know what to think of it at first.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After the Pumpkin Fest and lunch, we came home and carved Ella's pumpkin. She requested a "scary guy face", and I tried my best, but I'm not too sure how scary it really is. She had fun, though, so whatever.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Utley Crew said...

I tagged you...see my blog for directions! :)