Sunday, October 12, 2008

Getting All Nostalgic (damn hormones!)

I realized this morning that mine and Ella's days alone are rapidly coming to a close. I know, I should have realized this way sooner than 8 weeks before I give birth, huh?! Anyway, I was looking back at pictures of her as she has grown up since in a few weeks she will no longer be considered a "toddler" and will officially be a preschooler. I cannot believe how fast it has gone, even though everyone told me that it would fly by faster than I could imagine. I have loved every minute of every day (well, almost every minute) that I have had her all to myself, and while I am sad that our long days alone together are ending soon, I am excited to watch another little person grow into an amazing little someone. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Ella over the last 3 years. Sniff, sniff. And hopefully these damn pregnancy hormones will chill out a bit once Charlie arrives.

ella...2 weeks old
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

FloggingTodd said...

Ok, the one of her in the swing and the one of her with her eyes closed and pouting are my FAVORITES!!!! I hated those days of feeling like a chapter was coming coming to a close. But just think about how close you were with your siblings growing up and know you are giving Ella the BEST gift in the world. She will love you forever because she will have Charlie in her life - ALWAYS!