Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Okay, NOW it's Fall. Really.

Today is the very first day that has actually FELT like Fall to me, with the leaves actually falling and a definite chill in the air. Finally! We've had "chilly" days here and there (like, 75 degrees chilly), but this weather should be here to stay since it is the very end of October. Ella and I spent the whole morning at the park, playing in the leaves and running around like crazy (her, not me).


Photobucket

Photobucket



We also spent a good, oh, 45 minutes playing berry ball, which is apparently a real game, because when I asked Ella what berry ball was she looked at me like I had lost my everloving mind. Berry ball consists of: one berry found on the ground, two sticks pulled out of the mud, and (amazingly) the full attention of a toddler for more than 3 minutes. Think miniature hockey on a picnic table.


Photobucket

No comments: