I guess in an attempt to spread the blog-love around, there's a blog tagging game going on. Annie tagged me, so visit her blog, it's cute!
Here are the rules:
-Link to the person who tagged you.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Write Six Random Things about yourself.
-Tag six-or-so other people at the bottom of the post.
-Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged!
-Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.
- I have to have the flat bedsheet tucked in perfectly at the bottom. I absolutely cannot have it flapping around, inching up around my legs all night.
- I eat black olives out of the can sometimes.
- I love to clean my house. Not so much these days, as I'm eight months pregnant, but I love getting the house spotless and organized.
- I hate it when the white gum stick holder thingy falls out of the pack of gum, because then every other stinkin' piece of gum falls out and gets bottom-of-the-purse crap all over it.
- I have a horrible fear of snakes.
- I broke my ankle in dance class when I was 15 and kept dancing through the whole class. I was really committed to that dance practice, I guess.
I tag Mandy, Rebekah, Amber, Emily, and Rachel.