Friday, October 24, 2008

Holiday Event #2 out of 253

It seems like Halloween/Fall always kicks off a neverending chain of parties and events when you have kids. I LOVE doing all of these things, but it can get exhausting, especially being eight months pregnant. So, we already did the pumpkin patch, next up: Moms Group Halloween party. One of the moms in my group owns a local dance studio, so the party was held there this year. What a great place for 20 kids to run around and be crazy! Ella had a blast and was on a complete sugar high when we left. I was surprised when she actually asked to go upstairs and take a nap after we ate lunch.

Introducing the "My Mom Is 8 Months Pregnant And Threw Me In Some Leggings And A Tutu" Halloween costume. I'll do better next year.

Photobucket

Some arts and crafts

Photobucket

Most of my pictures look like this when trying to photograph a 3 year old in a room full of 20 kids and candy:

Photobucket

Examining the loot

Photobucket

Take 58 of group picture (my favorite part are the moms frantically racing out of the picture, except the one who just laid on the floor):

Photobucket


One more party checked off the list. Up next: Fall Festival this weekend if it's not raining, then actual trick or treating. Then birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas stuff, blah blah blah. Oh, and a baby somewhere in the middle of all of that.

No comments: